Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Who We Are
We build technology that automates crucial workflows for some of the larges organizations in the world.
What We Do
ChangeTower is a powerful, cloud-based website monitoring software and tool that systematically scans and checks webpages for updates that are critical for our customers business.
ChangeTower has quickly become one of the leaders in the web monitoring space, widely used among both B2B and B2C users. We’re building the next generation of ChangeTower’s platform and reimagining the end to end experience and are looking to you to engineer innovative technology solutions that solve compelling business and experiential challenges.
Who You Are
You’re a natural problem solver, detail oriented, and eager to learn. You’re excited by the prospect of solving complex problems at scale.
What You’ll Need
- First class (real world) problem solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to remain focused on the task at hand
- Experience with PHP or Laravel frameworks not required but a major plus
- Desire to work in agile workflows
- Strong communication skills to interface with dynamic and fast-paced product teams
- Passion for writing well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code
- Travis CI, Forge, Envoyer (etc.) experience a plus
- Willingness to work to cultivate trust amongst remote teammates with diverse backgrounds
- An entrepreneurial, agile, and fast-paced mindset
- A sense of humor, even if it’s a unique one (you’d be in good company…!)
What We Offer
ChangeTower offers a competitive salary and benefits package, paid vacation, and a flexible schedule. We invest in you, with significant professional learning and personal advancement opportunities and the opportunity to travel internationally.
You’ll be a key member of a small and dynamic international team. You’ll help design and develop products that reach millions of users. And you’ll be an important sounding board for our sister companies and platforms, with the opportunity to work on compelling projects external to ChangeTower.
We’ve also been known to have fun on (frequent) occasion, and hope you’re up for a little of that, too.
We are a lean but impactful team working across Europe and North America. We consider Sarajevo and Chicago to be our homes, but our team is largely remote and distributed. Particularly in the times we live in, we believe that flexibility is important in any role. The ideal working environment is wherever you channel your best ideas and code.
We view our geographic distribution as a competitive advantage, but we love to get together in the real world. Team ChangeTower has recently rendezvoused in Belgrade, Budapest, Sarajevo and Chicago.
ChangeTower is bootstrapped, cash flow positive, and on an exciting trajectory. Our founder, Ari Driessen, built the first version of the product back in 2016 when he wanted to be alerted whenever his client’s website was experiencing issues.
Team ChangeTower has since evolved Ari’s humble original concept into the preferred website monitoring solution among leading companies, nonprofits and governmental organizations.
How to Apply?
Submit your application HERE. We can’t wait to connect!